10K/14K/18K gold with 1.36 CT diamond moissanite TW stud earrings.
THE FINEST MATERIALS – JKJewellery only sources all-natural diamonds, and all our suppliers promise their stones are certified as conflict-free, in compliance with the Kimberley Process. With high-quality settings in solid .925 sterling silver, our timeless designs are sure to delight. All our fine metals are authentic and genuine and will keep a tarnish-free shine for years to come.
THE SWEETEST GIFT – Is a special date coming up on the calendar? Diamonds always delight! Wrapped in a lovely presentation box and ready for giving, this is the perfect present for any elegant, fashion-minded lady in your life. Whether your wife or girlfriend for your anniversary, your mom on Mother’s Day, or your daughter, granddaughter, sister or best friend on her birthday, this jewelry is sure to impress on any important occasion. Or treat yourself, any day of the year!
OUR PLEDGE: Believe in the power of the brand! – In JKJewllery, we know you’ll love how our products strike the perfect balance of affordability and quality! We want to earn your repeat business by making sure you’re completely delighted with every item you buy from us! If you’re not totally happy with your purchase, for whatever the reason, we back all our products with our No-Questions-Asked.
|Net silver weight
||10K/14K: 1.2g, 18K: 2.2g
Shipping & Returns
1. Refund conditions
(1) The buyer has not received the goods;
(2) The goods are defective and/or damaged during transportation;
(3) The seller sends goods that do not meet the agreed specifications (such as wrong size, color, etc.) to the buyer;
(4) The goods received by the buyer do not substantially match the description of the goods published by the seller;
2. Return conditions
The buyer shall ensure that the goods returned to the seller must remain in the state when the buyer received the goods, including but not limited to any items accompanying the delivery of the goods such as accessories, gifts, guarantees, original packaging, and accompanying documents. Necessary inspection, or other reasons attributable to the buyer that cause the goods or packaging to be damaged, will affect the buyer’s right to return the goods. We recommend that the buyer take a photo of the product immediately upon receipt of the product.
3. Responsibilities for the return and transportation of goods
(1) For the seller’s unpredictable errors (such as damaged, wrong goods delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear the buyer’s return shipping fee;
(2) In the event that the buyer changes his mind, the buyer shall return the product when the seller agrees to return the product, and the buyer shall bear the freight;